Hoi An to Marble Mountain by private car with an English-speaking driver is a comfortable and flexible transfer service to admire the Non-Nuoc stone carving village and explore Marble Mountains Da Nang.
Hoi An to Marble Mountains distance is about 20km and it takes us around 30 minutes by car. Unlike other transport services such as taxis or grab cars, the private car Hoi An to Marble Mountain is a door-to-door service. Our driver will wait for you to conquer the Marble Mountains and transfer you back to your Hoi An hotel.
Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son) is a cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that represent 5 basic elements IN ORIENTAL PHILOSOPHY including Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. Among them, only Marble of Water is visitable and has beautiful scenery, many mysterious caves, and sacred pagodas.
Ngu Hanh Son is a masterpiece of the natural landscape that nature bestows on the land of Da Nang. With the harmonious beauty of the natural ecological area intertwined with spiritual and cultural life, this place is increasingly attracting tourists to visit every year.
- Hoi An To Bach Ma National Park Private Car – 107 USD/sedan
- Hoi An To Than Tai Hot Springs Park Private Car – 64 USD/sedan
- Hoi An To Vinh Moc Tunnels Private Car – 149 USD/sedan
- Cham Island Snorkeling Tour 1 Day – from 46 USD/pax
- Cam Kim Village Bike Tour – 45 USD/pax
- Hoi An Jeep Tour To Explore Hoi An Countryside – 89 USD/pax
HOI AN TO MARBLE MOUNTAIN BY PRIVATE CAR
Following your requested time, our Hoi An private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay or resort and we start the private car Hoi An to Marble Mountain.
Our friendly driver will greet you with his clean, comfortable car with a strong A/C. It will take us about 30 minutes to transfer you to Marble Mountains.
Traveling from Hoi An to Marble Mountains Danang, you should not ignore the Non-Nuoc Stone Carving village- an over 400 years old craft village with talented artists who blow the souls into the rocks. It is free to charge to have a look, capture some photos, and admire the skillful hands of the locals here. Plus, you also can buy some pieces of jewelry here for your friends, family members or some masterpieces for decoration in your own houses.
Then, our experienced driver will show you the way where you can conquer Marble Mountain. You can take a lift to go up or challenge yourself by conquering the marble steps.
Normally, it will take around 1.5 hours to explore the complex of this mountain which includes the highlights such as Linh Ung Pagoda, Tam Thai Pagoda, Tan Chon Cave, Van Thong Cave, Hoa Nghiem Cave, etc.
You will be overwhelmed by the fabulous natural and sacred Buddha statues in the ancient caves which were created in the 2nd century.
Walking down the Marble Mountains, at the Marble of Water mountain foot, you can explore the Hades Cave- a model of the 18 levels of Hades with different punishments. After visiting this scary cave, you will silently adjust yourself to live better.
After all, our experienced driver will pick you up and transfer you back to your Hoi An hotel. We finish the Hoi An to Marble Mountain by car. Vietnam Vacation Travel & Transport wishes you a great day.
Marble Mountains Travel Tips
- Baby seats are available upon request (free of charge for 1 order).
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center.
- Normally our customers will combine to visit Marble Mountains & Monkey Mountain.
- You can book Hoi An to Hue private car and the Marble Mountain stop will be included in the itinerary.
- For urgent support/ bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our Whatsapp hotline at +84349825119.
- Booking our Da Nang City Tour 1 Day is a wise choice to maximize your time and explore Marble Mountains with our local guide.
- The Marble Mountain entrance fee cost 40,000 VND (roughly 2 USD)/ pax; the lift costs 15,000 VND/ Pax (roughly 1 USD) and the Hades cave costs 20,000 VND (roughly 1 USD)/ pax.