If you are looking for the best way to travel from Dong Hoi to Hoi An combining visiting Vietnam DMZ on the way, the private car Dong Hoi to Hoi An transfer from Vietnam Vacation Travel is the best option.
The Dong Hoi to Hoi An distance is about 306km and it takes about 5 hours and 20 minutes to transfer/ 1 way by private car. You can choose the direct transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An or the sightseeing route with beautiful attractions along the way.
By booking the Dong Hoi to Hoi An private car, you will get a door-to-door transfer service in a comfortable car with a strong A/C. Plus, our English-speaking driver will make your journey more fun and interesting.
For your upcoming visit to Hoian, we provide several wonderful Hoi An tours that you might be interested in:
- Hoi An By Night Walking Tour – from 35 USD/pax
- Hoi An Jeep Tour To Explore Hoi An Countryside – 89 USD/pax
- Hoi An Street Food Tour – 35 USD/pax
Besides, you can book our Hoi An private cars to travel from Hoian to other points of interest. See some available options as follows:
- Hoi An To My Son Sanctuary Private Car – 42 USD/sedan
- Hoi An To Nha Trang Private Car – 248 USD/sedan
- Hoi An To Vinpearl Land Private Car – from 15 USD/sedan
DONG HOI TO HOI AN BY PRIVATE CAR
At 8:00 am, our Dong Hoi private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ resort in Dong Hoi City and we start the private car Dong Hoi to Hoi An.
You can choose the direct transfer which takes about 5 hours and 20 minutes or the sightseeing route with stops at Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River, Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, etc.
Along the way, our basic English-speaking driver will be happy to stop at convenient places for you to take a short break, drink some coffee, have lunch, or go to the toilets.
Traveling from Dong Hoi to Hoi An, we highly recommend you stop at beautiful attractions en route such as
Hien Luong Bridge & Ben Hai River stand as a poignant symbol of Vietnam’s divided past, spanning the serene waters of the Ben Hai River. Its striking architecture and historical significance remind us of the painful separation caused by the Demilitarized Zone during the American War, making it a testament to resilience and reunification efforts.
Vinh Moc Tunnels (10 USD): located in Quang Tri Province, in the Vietnam DMZ, is an extraordinary underground complex that served as a lifeline for the local community during the American War.
Unlike many other tunnels in the region, these tunnels were not used for military purposes, but rather, they provided shelter for hundreds of civilians, allowing them to continue their daily lives amidst the relentless bombings from the American army.
Lap An Lagoon is an 800 hectares lagoon nestled between the Truong Son Mountains and the vast Tam Giang Lagoon, Lap An Lagoon is a hidden gem in central Vietnam, renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and rich biodiversity.
Lap An Lagoon offers tranquil views, allowing visitors to immerse themselves in the serenity of the untouched landscape and witness a harmonious coexistence of diverse ecosystems.
This is an ideal place where you can enjoy the local daily life of the fishermen on the brackish lagoon; capture unique photos of the small boats, huge fishing nets, and oyster farms as well as drink the best Vietnamese coffee or have fresh seafood lunch.
Hai Van Pass is a majestic mountain pass with a fascinating history and breathtaking views. Its name, which translates to “Ocean and Cloud Pass,” is derived from the ethereal mist that often envelops the pass, creating enchanting beauty.
This ancient route has been a significant landmark for centuries, serving as a strategic military and trade route, and today, it remains a popular destination for travelers seeking an unforgettable adventurous experience.
From the summit of Hai Van Pass, visitors are treated to sweeping panoramas of the turquoise waters of the East Sea on one side and the lush greenery of the Truong Son Mountains on the other, offering a truly awe-inspiring sight of Vietnam’s natural beauty.
After all, our Dong Hoi private car will transfer you safely to your Hoi An Hotel. We finish the private car Dong Hoi to Hoi An. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a great journey with us.
- At 5 pm, all attractions will close and we can not visit them anymore.
- Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, and Hai Van Pass are free entrances.
- Baby seat is available upon request and it is free of charge for 1.
- Our driver just can speak basic English, he is not a tour guide. The DMZ tour guide costs 40 USD/ tour.
- If you would like to visit the beautiful attractions and relics on the route from Dong Hoi to Hoi An, you should start early.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels ticket costs 50,000 VND/ pax; Hien Luong Bridge & Ben Hai River entrance ticket costs 50,000 VND/ pax.
- If you would love to learn deeply about the Vietnam War, you should book the DMZ Vietnam Tour with our excellent DMZ tour guide.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels is not on the way attraction, it is far away so if you would like to visit Vinh Moc Tunnels, you have to pay an extra of 10 USD.
Why Should You Choose US?
- This is a door-to-door private car transfer with a basic English-speaking driver.
- Our travel experts are always available and are willing to customize the itinerary following your requests.
- We will provide you with a comfortable and new private car with a strong A/C.
- Our Dong Hoi to Hoi An private car transfer price is reasonable and clear without any hidden cost.
- You can book for now and pay later without any hidden costs. Free cancellation for up to 24 hours.
- Everything will be clear and confirmed before you booked and confirm the services with us.