If you would like to have a comfortable private car to travel from Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park to Hue City with some beautiful stops along the way. You should choose Phong Nha to Hue by private car with an English-speaking driver product from Vietnam Vacation Travel & Transport.
The distance from Phong Nha to Hue is about 216 km and it will take around 4 hours to transfer/ 1 way by private car. But do not worry about the distance and time in the car.
By booking our private car Phong Nha to Hue with our professional driver, you will have a nice drive with beautiful stops such as Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River- Vinh Moc Tunnels.
On your next visit to Hue the ancient land of Nguyen Emperors, you shouldn’t miss our wonderful Hue tours:
- Hue City Tour Half Day – 31 USD/pax
- Hue Imperial City Walking Tour – 19 USD/pax
- Perfume River Sunset Cruise With Dinner – 45 USD/pax
- Hue Royal Tombs Tour – 65 USD/pax
We also provide high-class Hue private car transfers to other destinations in Vietnam, such as:
- Hue To Da Nang Private Car – 60 USD/sedan car
- Hue To Bach Ma National Park Private Car – 73 USD/sedan car
- Hue To Hoi An Stop At City Of Ghosts Transfer – 91 USD/sedan car
PHONG NHA TO HUE PRIVATE CAR TRANSFER
Booking the Phong Nha to Hue by private car, you can choose your convenient departure time and customize your own itinerary. You can choose a direct transfer from Phong Nha to Hue or request a sightseeing route with a stop at Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River.
Following your requested time, our Phong Nha Private Car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay in Phong Nha. Before leaving the hotel, our experienced driver will remind you not to forget your passports.
If you have time, Vietnam Vacation Travel highly recommends you take the sightseeing route with free stops at
Hien Luong Bridge stands as a poignant symbol of Vietnam’s division during the American War, spanning across the tranquil Ben Hai River in Quang Tri Province.
Serving as the iconic demarcation line between North and South Vietnam, Hien Luong Bridge witnessed the hopes and struggles of families torn apart by war, making it a solemn reminder of the nation’s painful history.
Nowadays, the bridge stands as a symbol of unity and reconciliation, a testament to the resilience of the Vietnamese people, and a reminder of the importance of peace and harmony for a nation that has overcome its past challenges.
Vinh Moc Tunnels (+10 USD): Hidden beneath the sandy dunes of Vinh Moc Beach, the Vinh Moc Tunnels represent an extraordinary feat of human ingenuity and resilience during the American War.
Unlike many other underground tunnel systems, Vinh Moc Tunnels were not designed for military purposes alone; they served as a refuge for an entire village, providing shelter to hundreds of families amidst the relentless bombings.
Visiting the Vinh Moc Tunnels offers an unforgettable experience, allowing visitors to step back in time and gain a deeper understanding of the extraordinary sacrifices made by the Vietnamese people during the fierce wartime.
- Baby seat is available upon request and it is free to charge for 1.
- You can choose your convenient departure time but we highly recommend you depart early.
- If you love Vietnam War and would like to visit the DMZ with a knowledgeable tour guide, you should book our DMZ Vietnam Tour.
- Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River entrance ticket costs 50,000 VND/ pax (roughly 2 USD) and the Vinh Moc Tunnels entrance fee costs 50,000 VND/ Pax.
- We are always willing to customize the itinerary following your requests and 24/7 customer support via Whatsapp at +84349825119.