Hanoi To Pu Luong Private Car brings you a high-class travel experience with well-equipped vehicles, private trips, on-demand schedules, and door-to-door transport. The private transfer by Vietnam Vacation Travel promises to take you from Hanoi to Pu Luong Nature Reserve without common travel hassles.
The Hanoi to Pu Luong distance is expected to be about 150 kilometers. The route will take approximately 4.5 hours for a direct transfer by private car from Ha Noi to Pu Luong. Check the following map from Hanoi to Pu Luong Nature Reserve for more details:
You can choose a shared bus or taxi for this route, but you may suffer from delays, crowds, unsuitable schedules, extra transfers, or high charges. By booking our private transfer service, your convenience and requests are prioritized.
Besides Pu Luong, the Hanoi neighboring region has charming lands worth your discovery. If you’re interested, you can consider our Ha Noi private cars as follows:
- Hanoi To Ha Giang Private Car – 136 USD/sedan
- Hanoi To Sapa Private Car – 149 USD/sedan
- Hanoi To Mai Chau Private Car – 80 USD/sedan
- Hanoi To Moc Chau Private Car – 98 USD/sedan
- Hanoi To Halong Bay Private Car – 60 USD/sedan
- Hanoi To Ninh Binh Private Car – 68 USD/sedan
- Hanoi To Hai Phong Private Car – 85 USD/sedan
HANOI TO PU LUONG BY PRIVATE CAR
As a private transportation service, we allow passengers to opt for their convenient itinerary, departure place, arrival location, and suitable car type. Following your wants, we will arrange a private high-quality car and driver for you.
The car will show up on time right at your requested place in Hanoi (hotels, the Old Quarter, airport, or so). After you get picked up, the driver will start the trip to Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
Note: For Hanoi Airport to Pu Luong private transfer, please provide us with your flight number and landing time.
On the route to Pu Luong, you can enjoy refreshing landscapes across peaceful Hoa Binh Province. Most interestingly, the car will pass by Thung Khe Pass, a breathtaking road meandering a great mountain in Mai Chau.
We will offer you a stop at Thung Khe Market near the mountaintop, which commodates stalls run by the locals. You can drop by a rustic native stall to sip some warm tea, eat local dishes, and enjoy the views. Mai Chau Valley, layers of mountain peaks, and big clouds will inspire you to take lots of pictures.
Apart from the Thung Khe Pass, you can ask our driver to make short stops for breaks, toilets, or cigarettes.
Eventually, the car will get to your chosen place in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. You will get off, get the luggage-carrying support from our driver, and say goodbye to him. After all, your private car transfer from Hanoi to Pu Luong comes to an end.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- High-quality vehicles: We offer good-condition cars of many types (sedan, SUV, minivan, limousine) suitable for different needs. Amenities, such as A/Cs, bottled water, tissues, soft seats, tolls, petrol, parking fees, the on-request baby seat, etc. are provided.
- Customized schedules and locations: We provide punctual door-to-door pickups and drop-offs based on your requests. You can go for convenient options for your trip plan and we will follow your choices.
- English-speaking drivers: Free from rude and rushing drivers, you will get good care from our seasoned drivers. They can communicate in basic English and are well-trained in customer care.
- Easy reservation & Quick response: Our customer care team is on stand online 24/7 at +84349825119 (WhatsApp) to give the soonest replies to your questions, bookings, and problem reports.
- Transparent prices: We make sure our service deserves your money. All prices are clear, competitive, and reasonable.
- You should make a beforehand booking, especially when traveling to Pu Luong during peak tourism seasons (summer and holidays).
- The best time to visit Pu Luong is from May to October. You will enjoy its green fields in summer and its golden harvest in autumn.
- Attractions in Pu Luong Nature Reserve are Bat Cave (Hang Doi), Pho Doan Market, and local villages, such as Son Ba Muoi, Ban Kho Muong, Ban Hieu, and Ban Don. Amazing untouched nature and interesting local life will give you a real treat.
- If you love to taste some local food, we recommend Co Lung duck, com lam (bamboo-tube rice), hill chicken, stream fish, and bitter bamboo shoots.