If you stay in Hoi An and would like to visit Sunworld Ba Na Hills with the famous Golden Bridge and other attractions but still don’t know what is the best way to travel from Hoi An to Bana Hills? You should book our private car Hoi An to Ba Na Hills with a basic English-speaking driver.
By booking our Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car, you will experience the convenience and comfort of traveling with our private car transfer service. You will enjoy a nice drive in a dedicated vehicle and professional drivers. We ensure a seamless journey, allowing you to fully enjoy your trip.
Nestled in the mesmerizing mountains of Central Vietnam, Ba Na Hills stands as a captivating destination that enchants visitors from near and far. Renowned for its breathtaking scenery, Ba Na Hills offers a delightful blend of natural beauty and man-made wonders.
- Hoi An To My Lai Massacre Private Car – 90 USD/Sedan
- Hoi An To My Son Sanctuary Private Car – 42 USD/Sedan
- Hoi An To Vinpearl Land Private Car – 15 USD/Sedan
- Hoi An Basket Boat Tour Half Day – from 30 USD/pax
- Cooking Class At Tra Que Village Tour – 40 USD/pax
- Hoi An Jeep Tour To Explore Hoi An Countryside – 89 USD/pax
HOI AN TO BA NA HILLS BY PRIVATE CAR
Following your requested time, our Hoi An private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay/ resort in Hoi An and we start the private car from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills.
The distance from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills is about 57km and it takes us about 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to Ba Na Hills. Upon arrival, you will take a cable car to get to the Golden Bridge– the Hands of God, a remarkable architectural marvel that seems to float among the clouds, providing amazing panoramic views.
You will have a chance to explore the Love flower garden with many kinds of flowers in the world here. Tasting the red and white wine at Debay Wine Cellar, enter the Buddha land at Linh Ung Pagoda.
Keep doing the Hoi An to Ba Na Hills private car, you will take a short cable car ride to get to French Village. The French Village adds a touch of European charm, with its quaint buildings and vibrant streets. You can take a lot of beautiful photos, and enjoy the French and Vietnamese cuisine at one of the restaurants here.
Then, you will immerse yourself in the thousands of games at Ba Na Hills Fantasy Park– the 3rd largest indoor amusement in the world. Last but not least in our Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by private car is the Nui Chua Mount. Located at the peak of Ba Na Mountain, this is an ideal place for people who would like to enter the sacred Buddha Land.
Around 16:00, you will take a non-stop cable car to go down, our driver will pick you up, and transfer you safely to your hotel/ homestay in Hoi An. We finish the private car Hoi An to Ba Na Hills- Golden Bridge. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a great day.
- You can choose the pickup time but we recommend you start early. Recommended pick-up time is 7:00 or 7:30 am.
- To hunt fabulous photos and fully enjoy the Sunworld Ba Na Hills complex, you should choose sunny days.
- The Ba Na Hills Cable Car ticket costs 900,000 VND/ pax and the Ba Na Hills combo ticket costs 1,240,000 VND/ pax.
- Children under 1m are free of charge, and children from 1m to 1.4m are 750,000 VND/ Child, and a combo ticket costs 960,000 VND/ Child. Children from 1.4m are as adults.
- At 5 pm is the last cable car to go down so around 16:00 you should take a cable car to go down.
- Baby seats are available upon request and it is free of charge for 1 order.
- We provide the QR code ticket which is cheaper than you buy directly at the ticket counter and it is very convenient because it is a QR code ticket so you don’t need to line up to buy it and you will never lose it.
- At the end of the trip from Hoi An to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills, if you would like us to drop you off at Da Nang Airport/ Da Nang Hotel, please request.