To offer Ha Long Bay travelers the most luxurious day tour, we introduce La Casta Daily & Premier Cruises 1 Day – a pioneering cruise with high-quality service! By booking with Vietnam Vacation Travel, you will experience a day tour around Halong Bay Vietnam with an elegant cruise, stunning sights, tasty cuisine, and various activities.
For visitors who want to enjoy all Ha Long Bay highlights but have to finish their trip before nightfall, this tour is a perfect option. La Casta Daily & Premier Cruises day tour offers an 8-hour itinerary full of activities on the most popular route through Halong Bay.
On the La Casta daily cruise, you will visit the most majestic cave in Ha Long – Sung Sot Cave. Moreover, you can kayak to Luon Cave and explore the poetic island of dreams – Titop Island whose beach shapes like a crescent moon.
The 5-star cruise, first-class amenities, and skilled tour guides promise to give travelers precious moments. If you want to see a different side of this world’s natural wonder, come with us and treat yourself to a pleasing journey!
More than that, you may be interested in these Halong Bay tours: Halong Bay Shore Excursions, La Casta Cruise 2 Days 1 Night, and La Casta Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights. And if you want a private car to Ha Long Bay, check out our Hanoi to Halong Bay by private car and Hanoi To Halong Bay Luxury Limousine.
LA CASTA DAILY & PREMIER CRUISES 1 DAY
- Admire the splendid scenery of massive limestone mountains at Ha Long Bay
- Learn about hidden gems in Vietnamese cuisine with a buffet party on board
- Explore one of the most extraordinary caves in Halong Bay – Sung Sot Cave
- Go kayaking in Luon Cave
- Climb to the peak of Titop Island and enjoy the breathtaking panorama of Ha Long Bay
- Take part in enjoyable activities on board, such as outdoor Jacuzzi, sunset party, and twilight sightseeing
ABOUT LA CASTA DAILY CRUISE
- Going into operation: January 2021
- Maximum guests: 99
- Itinerary type: 1-day tour (8 hours)
- Attractions: Sung Sot Cave, Luon Cave, Titop Island
- Departure spot: Tuan Chau International Marina
- Facilities: Jacuzzi pool, restaurant, bar, sundeck
- La Casta Daily Cruise accommodates 4 floors: The 1st floor is the engine room, the 2nd and 3rd floors are for dining, and the 4th floor has a spacious sundeck and an outdoor pool.
LA CASTA CRUISE ITINERARY
10:00: When arriving at Tuan Chau Marina, you will check in and get on board. Then your Halong Bay exploration journey begins.
10:30: You can enjoy a welcome drink from the La Casta Cruise team. Meanwhile, you will be satisfied by the great sight of the legendary Halong Bay with its thousands of limestone islands.
You will see some well-known spots, such as Dog Rock, Duck Rock, and especially Thumb Rock. It is an impressive limestone islet shaped like a giant thumb rising from the sea surface. Thumb Rock is a symbol of blessings for every passenger traveling across the bay.
12:00: The cruise team serves you a slap-up buffet lunch with diverse dishes, from seafood to Vietnamese traditional food.
13:00: After the meal, you will visit Sung Sot Cave at Bo Hon Island. Your tour guide will lead you to discover this amazing attraction. Following 200 steps through the forest, you will reach the cave’s entrance. Then you will explore this paradise for around 45 minutes.
For those who can’t walk that much, you can stay on the cruise, relax, and enjoy the charming view of Halong Bay on the sundeck.
14:00: Following your Sung Sot Cave exploration is the Luon Cave visit. Here, you can warm yourself up with 30-minute kayaking.
15:00: Your final destination is Titop Island. On this small island, you can go halfway up the mountain to treat your eyes to the spectacular panorama of Ha Long Bay. You will experience an unforgettable sense of looking down from high above and catching every corner of the bay.
16:00: After that, the cruise will start on its way back. So it’s time for you to get ready for the sunset party. The staff will serve Vietnamese tea, coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks while you are chilling out on the sundeck or outdoor Jacuzzi.
Plus, as the cruise passes by the Hoa Cuong area, you will see one of the most gorgeous beauties in Halong Bay.
17:30 – 18:00: Finally, the cruise docks at Tuan Chau Marina, and your trip ends.
- This itinerary may be changed without prior notice due to the operation or weather conditions. It would be very kind of you to sympathize with this inconvenience.
- Please remember to bring your valid ID card/ Passport (necessary for check-in).