Hue to Phong Nha private car is such a great option to travel to Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park with famous Vietnam DMZ relic stops such as Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River and Vinh Moc Tunnels.
By booking the private car from Hue to Phong Nha, you will enjoy a high-quality door-to-door transfer service in a nice, comfortable car with a strong A/C.
The Hue to Phong Nha distance is about 210km and it takes about 4 hours to transfer by car. You could request a direct transfer or order a sightseeing route to visit the DMZ relics and capture some photos.
- Phong Nha Cave And Mooc Spring Tour – 55 USD/pax
- Elephant Cave & Ma Da Valley Jungle Trek 1 Day – 71 USD/pax
- Hang Pygmy Exploration 2 Days 1 Night – 336 USD/pax
- Phong Nha To Dong Hoi Private Car Transfer – 28 USD/car
- Phong Nha To Lao Bao Border Private Car – 150 USD/car
- Phong Nha To Ninh Binh By Private Car – 216 USD/car
HUE TO PHONG NHA BY PRIVATE CAR
Following your requested time, our Hue private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay in Hue city center and we start the transfer from Hue to Phong Nha.
Before leaving Hue Hotel, our experienced driver will remind you to get all your passports. Along the way from Hue to Phong Nha, our friendly driver will be happy to make some stops for you to take a break, drink some coffee or pay a visit to some attractions such as
La Vang Holyland or La Vang church is a holy place and an essential place of pilgrimage for Vietnamese Catholics. Located in the Hai Lang district, Quang Tri province, it also belongs to the Archdiocese of Hue. This is one of the three recognized world-famous pilgrimage sites in Vietnam.
Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River: According to the Geneva Agreement, a demilitarized zone on the 17th parallel will become a temporary military demarcation line dividing Vietnam into two North and South regions.
At that time, the Hien Luong bridge spanning the Ben Hai River was also divided into 2 parts belonging to 2 regions and painted in 2 colors: the southern half of the bridge was painted in yellow, the northern half of the bridge painted blue, the boundary between the two parts is a white horizontal line 1cm wide.
Vinh Moc Tunnels system was built in about 2 years, from 1965 to 1967. This is a system of underground tunnels deep in the ground with the main function of being a hiding place for Vinh Linh’s military and people in the war against the U.S. army.
Vinh Moc Tunnels consist of 3 main tunnels connected together into a continuous system with a total length of over 1700m. The tunnel has a 3-storey structure, in which the top floor is 8-10m deep, the second floor is 12-15m deep, and the third floor is 23m deep; These floors and branches are connected to each other through a main axis of 780m long.
In the tunnels, there are living spaces for people, storage of weapons, ammunition – food, government agencies, military, a hall, a maternity house, a surgery room, communication station. The whole system has 13 doors, including 7 doors to the sea, 6 doors to the hill, and 3 ventilation wells.
After all, our Hue private car and driver will transfer you to check in your hotel/ homestay in Phong Nha town. We finish the Hue to Phong Nha by private car. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a great day with us.
- The Vinh Moc Tunnels ticket costs 50,000 VND/ pax.
- The Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River entrance ticket costs 50,000 VND/ pax.
- At 5 pm, all the relics will close so please depart early so you can visit them.
- Baby seat is available upon request but it is free of charge for 1 order.
- If you would like to learn deeply about Vietnam War, you must book a DMZ tour guide.
- The driver just can speak basic English and he can not tell you details or follow you to the relics.
- We highly recommend you book the Hue DMZ Tour and drop off at Phong Nha Hotel after all.
- The direct transfer from Hue to Phong Nha takes about 4 hours to transfer. With stops, it will take about 8 hours.