Phong Nha to Da Nang by private car is such a high-quality door-to-door transfer service with our English-speaking driver. It is not only a transfer service but also a sightseeing self-guided tour.
You will say goodbye to the hassles of public transportation and embrace the convenience and comfort of traveling in your private car from Phong Nha to Da Nang.
The Phong Nha to Da Nang distance is about 310km and it takes us about 5.5 hours to transfer/ 1 way by private car. Worry about the long distance and long hours sitting in the car? Do not worry, along the way, our driver will be happy to stop at Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River, Lap An Lagoon, and Hai Van Pass for you to take a break, pay a visit and have lunch.
Moreover, we have several Da Nang tours that you might be interested in for your upcoming trip to Da Nang, such as:
- Private Golden Bridge Sunrise Tour – from 70 USD/pax
- Monkey Mountain Sunset Tour – from 28 USD/pax
- Jeep Tour To Monkey Mountain & Marble Mountains – from 150 USD/pax
- Da Nang Helicopter Tour – from 315 USD/seat
If you also love to discover nearby amusements from Da Nang, we have high-quality Da Nang private cars to take you there. Some available options are:
- Da Nang To Vinpearl Land Private Car – 50 USD/sedan car
- Danang To Than Tai Hot Springs Park Private Car – 43 USD/sedan car
- Da Nang To My Lai Massacre Private Car – 98 USD/sedan car
PHONG NHA TO DA NANG BY PRIVATE CAR
Following your requested time, our driver and Phong Nha private car will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay in Phong Nha and we start the private car from Phong Nha to Da Nang.
Before leaving the Phong Nha Hotel, our experienced driver will remind you to get all your passports. Traveling from Phong Nha to Da Nang, you can choose a direct transfer which takes only 5.5 hours or you can choose the sightseeing route with stops at Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River, Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, and Hai Van Pass.
Option 1: Phong Nha Hotel- Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River- Lap An Lagoon- Lang Co Bay- Hai Van Pass- Da Nang Hotel.
Option 2: Phong Nha Hotel- Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River- Hue Imperial Citadel- Lap An Lagoon- Hai Van Pass- Da Nang Hotel.
Traveling from Phong Nha to Da Nang offers a delightful journey through the picturesque landscapes, historical war relics of central Vietnam. Along the way, you’ll encounter several attractions worth exploring:
Vinh Moc Tunnels (+10 USD): Located in the Demilitarized Zone (Vietnam DMZ), these historic tunnels were used by North Vietnamese villagers during the American War as shelters from intense bombings from the U.S. Army.
Hien Luong Bridge: Also situated in DMZ Vietnam, this iconic bridge spans the Ben Hai River and holds historical significance as the former boundary separating North and South Vietnam during American War.
Lap An Lagoon: Situated in Lang Co Town, Lap An Lagoon is a tranquil and scenic coastal lagoon surrounded by lush mountains and dotted with a fishing village with fishing boats, and oyster farms. The lagoon’s peaceful ambiance and stunning reflections create a picturesque setting, offering an excellent spot for photography and relaxation.
Lang Co Beach: Along the coastal route, you’ll pass by Lang Co Beach, a stunning bay with crystal-clear waters and beautiful sandy shores, perfect for a quick refreshing stop.
Hai Van Pass: One of the most scenic mountain passes in Vietnam, the Hai Van Pass offers breathtaking panoramic views of the coastline and surrounding landscapes.
Hue Imperial Citadel (+15 USD): Located in the city of Hue, the Imperial Citadel is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-visit historical complex in Vietnam. It served as the political and cultural center of the Nguyen Dynasty, Vietnam’s last imperial ruling family.
The vast citadel is enclosed within massive stone walls and features numerous majestic gates, palaces, gardens, and temples, reflecting the grandeur of ancient Vietnamese architecture and imperial life.
After all, our Phong Nha private car and driver will drop you off at your hotel/ apartment or resort in Da Nang city center. We finish the Phong Nha to Da Nang private car transfer. Vietnam Vacation Travel & Transport wishes you a great experience with us.
- Baby seat is available and it is free of charge for 1 upon request.
- If you would like to do option 2, you should depart early. Pick up time should be at 7:30 am.
- Our travel experts are always available and are willing to customize the tour/ transfer following your requests.
- The Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River entrance ticket costs 50,000 VND/ pax (roughly 2 USD); the Vinh Moc Tunnels entrance ticket costs 50,000 VND/ pax. Hue Imperial Citadel complex costs 200,000 VND/ pax. Lap An Lagoon and Lang Co Bay are free entrances.
- The price on the price table is applied for option 1 only. if you would like to do option 2, please Whatsapp us at +84349825119 to get a good price offer.
- Our driver is NOT a tour guide, he just can speak basic English so please do not request him work as a tour guide. You can hire a tour guide who can tell you details and can go with you to visit attractions.