Da Nang to Monkey Mountain on Son Tra Peninsula is such as great day to explore the famous attractions on Son Tra Mountain such as the Linh Ung Pagoda, the tallest Lady Buddha Statue, Son Tra Radar station, Sea watching tower, Ban Co Peak, Helicopter pad, etc.
By booking our private car Da Nang to Monkey Mountain, you will enjoy a nice drive in a comfortable and flexible private car with strong A/C. All you need is to fully charge your phones, and cameras to hunt fabulous photos of Monkey Mountain.
Rising majestically from the coastline, Son Tra Mountain stands as a symbol of natural wonder and spiritual significance in Vietnam. Its dense, pristine forests house a remarkable diversity of flora and fauna, including the elusive red-shanked douc langurs, a critically endangered primate species found only in this region.
Aside from Monkey Mountain, Da Nang has lots more attractions to discover. To meet your travel needs, we provide some good services such as:
- Da Nang To Marble Mountain Private Car – 26 USD/sedan
- Da Nang To Vinpearl Land Private Car – 50 USD/sedan
- Private Golden Bridge Sunrise Tour – from 70 USD/pax
Besides, if you want to travel from Da Nang to other destinations in central Vietnam, refer to some of our private transfers from Danang:
- Da Nang To Hoi An Private Car – 15 USD/sedan
- Da Nang To Quy Nhon Private Car – 163 USD/sedan
- Da Nang To Nha Trang Private Car – 265 USD/sedan
DA NANG TO MONKEY MOUNTAIN PRIVATE CAR
Based on your requested time, our Da Nang Private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ apartment in Da Nang and we start the private car Da Nang to Monkey Mountain.
The first attraction on our journey to explore Son Tra Mountain is Linh Ung Bai But Pagoda. This is a striking spiritual sanctuary that exudes tranquility and reverence. It is famous for the tallest Lady Buddha statue stands tall at 67 meters, casting a benevolent aura over the surrounding landscape.
With breathtaking views of the ocean and lush greenery, this pagoda offers not only a place for devout worship but also a serene land for visitors seeking harmony with nature.
Keep doing the Da Nang to Son Tra Mountain by car, we will admire the fabulous views of the jungle, mountains, and the Ocean at the sea-watching tower, Son Tra Radar station as well as the Helicopterpad.
The highlight of our private car Da Nang to Monkey Mountain is the Ban Co Peak (Chessboard Peak) at a height of 700m compared to the sea level.
From this elevated spot, you will marvel at panoramic views of the city, the endless ocean, and the lush landscapes, making it a must-visit destination for nature enthusiasts and photographers alike.
If we are lucky we will see a lot of wild monkeys on the way to Ban Co Peak, on the way down to Da Nang City, or at the Linh Ung Bai But Pagoda.
After all, we finish the Da Nang to Monkey Mountain by car and transfer you safely back to the Da Nang hotel/ apartment. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a great day to the nature of Son Tra Peninsula with us.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- This is a round trip with a comfortable private car.
- Our driver team are experienced and can speak basic English.
- It takes us around 5 to 6 hours to explore all attractions on Son Tra Mountain.
- We always offer our customers options to visit Monkey Mountain and meet their budget.
- You can book for now and pay later no need to deposit, and free cancellation within 24 hours.
- The private car Da Nang to Monkey Mountain is reasonable, and clear without any hidden costs.
- We are a 24/7 customer care service and are willing to customize the itinerary following your requests.
- To make sure you can see a lot of monkeys, we highly recommend you start the trip early at 7:00 am or 7:30 am.
- These days, for the safety of tourists, the local authority ban all cars reach to the 1000 years banyan tree.
- You should wear comfortable clothes, sports shoes, sunglasses, hats, suncream, and fully charge your phones and cameras.
- Our driver is experienced and can speak basic English but he is not a tour guide and can not tell you the details or follow you to all attractions.