if you are looking for a comfortable and flexible private car to travel from Dong Hoi to Hue with historical attractions along the way such as Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, and Vinh Moc tunnels. The Dong Hoi to Hue private car with an English-speaking driver is the best option for you.
Dong Hoi to Hue distance is about 167km and it takes us around 3.5 hours/1-way transfer by private car. By booking the private car transfer from Dong Hoi to Hue, you can choose a direct transfer or a sightseeing route with historical relics.
Hue has many interesting points to watch. So, we would like to recommend some Hue tours for your forthcoming visit:
- Hue Imperial City Walking Tour (2.5 Hours) – 19 USD/pax
- Perfume River Sunset Cruise With Dinner – 50 USD/pax
- Hue Buddhist Tour – Hue Pagoda Tour – 50 USD/pax
Moreover, there are numerous worth-seeing spots from Hue that you might want to come after Hue. See our Hue private cars to have nice trips, such as:
- Hue to Thanh Tan Hot Spring Private Car – 42 USD/sedan
- Hue To Ba Na Hills Private Car – 90 USD/sedan
- Hue To My Son To Hoi An Private Car – 95 USD/sedan
DONG HOI TO HUE PRIVATE CAR
At 8:00 am, our Dong Hoi private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi city center and we start the private car from Dong Hoi to Hue.
Before leaving the Dong Hoi Hotel, our experienced driver will remind you to get all your passports. You can choose the direct transfer from Dong Hoi Hotel to Hue Hotel which takes about 3.5 hours or request a sightseeing route with historical stops at Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, or Vinh Moc tunnels.
Hien Luong Bridge, also known as the “Bridge of Reunification,” holds historical significance as it once marked the boundary between North and South Vietnam during the American War.
The bridge, spanning across the Ben Hai River in Quang Tri Province, became a poignant symbol of division and later reconciliation in the war-torn country. Nowadays, it stands as a solemn reminder of Vietnam’s turbulent past and a testament to the nation’s journey toward unity and peace.
The Vinh Moc Tunnels (+10 USD) are an extraordinary underground network located in Quang Tri Province, Vietnam, and were constructed during the American War as a shelter for local villagers from relentless bombings.
Unlike many other tunnels, the Vinh Moc Tunnels also served as a temporary home to families, complete with rooms for sleeping, cooking, and communal spaces.
Nowadays, Vinh Moc tunnels serve as a historical monument, offering visitors a glimpse into the resilience and resourcefulness of the Vietnamese people during one of the most challenging periods in their history.
After all, our professional driver will drop you off safely at your Hue Hotel/ homestay and we finish the Dong Hoi to Hue private car transfer. Vietnam Vacation Travel & Transport wishes you a great experience with us.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels is not on the way, it is in a different direction so we applied an extra fee of 10 USD.
- Baby seat is available upon request and it is free of charge for 1 baby seat.
- You can choose your own departure time but we highly recommend the early departure.
- You also can request to visit Hue Imperial Citadel or Hue royal tombs if you have time.
- At 5 pm, all the attractions will close and we can not visit them anymore so please consider the proper departure time
- Hien Luong Bridge- Ben Hai River costs 50,000 VND/ Pax and Vinh Moc Tunnels costs 50,000 VND/ pax.
- Our driver just can speak basic communicative English, he is NOT a tour guide, can not tell you details and go with you to attractions.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- This is a door-to-door private car transfer with a basic English-speaking driver.
- Our Dong Hoi private car is new, modern, and comfortable with a strong A/C.
- We are flexible about the pick-up time and willing to customize the itinerary following your request.
- We are 24/7 customer service support via Whatsapp at +84349825119 or email at email@example.com
- Our Dong Hoi to Hue by private car price is clear without any hidden costs. You can book for now and pay later.