If you have only 3 hours in Hue and don’t have enough time for a Hue city tour 1 day or even a Hue half-day tour. But if you still would like to explore the complex of Hue Imperial Citadel and learn about the royal life of the Nguyen Dynasty Emperors, the Hue Imperial City walking tour is the ideal option.
Booking Vietnam Vacation Travel’s Hue Imperial City Tour, you will have at least 2.5 hours exploring the complex of Hue Imperial Citadel with our excellent English-speaking tour guide. Only booking this tour, you will learn everything about the royal life of 13 Emperors, concubines, and eunuchs as well as the architecture of the citadel.
If you want to explore Hue’s beauty slowly or want to explore other fabulous attractions in Hue and other destinations, our other Hue tours and private cars are the best options, such as
- Hue Food Tour By Cyclo – from 45 USD/ pax.
- Hue Photography Tour – from 80 USD/ pax.
- Hue Cycling Tour – from 23 USD/ pax.
- Hue To Vinh Moc Tunnels By Car – from 65 USD/ Sedan car.
- Hue To Bach Ma National Park By Car – from 73 USD/ Sedan car.
- Hue To My Son To Hoi An Private Car – from 95 USD/ Sedan car.
HUE IMPERIAL CITY WALKING TOUR
- Great chance to understand why Hue was chosen to be the capital of Vietnam.
- Explore all the highlight monuments in the complex of Hue Citadel.
- Learn about the architecture and Fengshui of the Citadel, Royal City, and Forbidden City.
- Listening to ancient stories about the Nguyen Dynasty Emperors, concubines, and eunuchs’ life.
- Understand the differences between Nguyen Dynasty compared to the others in China.
- Learn more about the function and meanings behind each monument in the Citadel.
- Understand the formation and the disintegration of the Nguyen Dynasty
Hue Imperial Citadel Walking Tour Itinerary
At 8:00 am or 14:00, our excellent local guide will meet you at the meeting point ” Lac Thien Restaurant” at 06 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Thuong Tu Gate, Hue Citadel.
After the greetings, our local guide will tell you 3 reasons why the founder of the Nguyen Dynasty, the emperor Gia Long chose Hue to be the capital. Then our guide will give you an overview of the Hue Imperial Citadel settings as well as the function of each part.
After that, we will visit the “Hue Imperial Citadel”, the protection area with the Nine Holy Cannons, Hue Flag Tower, and the Noon Gate.
Continuing the Hue Imperial City walking tour, we will explore “Royal City”, the former working area of the Nguyen Dynasty with the Ngu Phung Palace, the Nguyen Dynasty royal temple. We will learn how to burn incense and how to pray and make a wish.
Last but not least in the Hue Imperial City Walking Tour is “Forbidden City”- the private residence of 13 Emperors, concubines, and eunuchs. In this part, we will visit the Truong Sanh residence, the Emperor’s mother’s living area, the Royal Library, the Royal Lake, the Royal Garden as well as Duyet Thi Duong Theater.
Our local guide will tell you interesting stories, and information about the Royal Life of the 13 Emperors, concubines, and eunuchs.
After about 3 hours of exploring to learn about the Hue history, culture, traditions, and Hue Imperial Citadel architecture. We will finish the Hue Imperial Citadel walking tour. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a great experience with us.