Perfume River sunset cruise with dinner or Dinner Cruise on Perfume River Hue is a romantic evening to admire the beauty of the ancient capital by night as well as enjoy the best Hue cuisine.
By booking our evening dinner cruise, you will have a great chance to admire the fabulous sunset moments on the Huong River (Perfume River) and learn more about the local life, local culture, and tradition.
During your stay in Hue City, you may be interested in our Hue Tours or Hue private car transfers such as
- Hue Street food tour– from 25 USD/ person.
- Hue city private tour– from 47 USD/ person.
- Sunset on Tam Giang Lagoon Tour– from 23 USD/ person.
- Hue Imperial City walking tour– 19 USD/ person.
- Hue to Hoi An private car– 1,500,000 VND/ Sedan car.
PERFUME RIVER SUNSET CRUISE TOUR
- Cyclo rides around Hue to Toa Kham boat station.
- Enjoy the fabulous sunset moments on the Perfume River.
- Learn more about local culture, customs, and traditions.
- Listen to the mysterious Love Curse from our local guide.
- Learn how to make banh loc- a local cake of Hue.
- Enjoy the delicious dinner on board with 5 dishes.
- Release the paper lotus lanterns on Perfume River.
- Understand deeply about Fengshui, the royal life of the Nguyen Dynasty Emperors.
Dinner Cruise On Perfume River Itinerary
At 17:00, our cyclos and tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in the Hue city center area. We start the Perfume River Sunset Cruise with dinner.
Our cyclos will ride you through the streets of Hue with fabulous views of the University, green parks, local houses, and buildings. After 20 minutes, we arrive at Toan Kham boat station and a local family welcome us on board.
We will take the dragon boat to go along the Perfume River to admire the romantic beauty of Hue. We will enjoy the views of Truong Tien Bridge, garden houses, the ancient Dargon boat of Nguyen Dynasty Emperors as well as Thien Mu Pagoda.
Our excellent tour guide will tell you a lot of interesting information about the Nguyen Dynasty Emperors, concubines, and eunuchs. Plus, at in front of Thien Mu Pagoda, our local guide will tell you about a mysterious Love Curse.
By booking our Dinner Cruise on Perfume River, you will have a great chance to admire the wonderful sunset moments on the dragon boat with the reflections on the Perfume River.
On this Hue Dragon boat tour on the Perfume River, if you request, you can learn how to make ” Bánh Lọc (Lọc Cake)” with our local chef and you can enjoy what you have just cooked.
In our Perfume River Sunset Cruise with dinner, we will have a lovely evening with 5 local dishes which includes
- Noodle soup with beef ( Bún Bò Huế)
- Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Squid fried with sticky rice.
- Steamed rice is eaten with stewed tuna.
- Dessert with seasonal fruits.
Last but not least on our Perfume River Sunset Cruise with dinner is the lantern dropping on the Perfume River and make the wishes. You can wish something about good luck, good health, safety, and happiness. Not only for yourself but also for your family members or friends.
Our local tour guide will help you to take some beautiful photos and make sure you have a nice evening, After all, we will dock at the dragon boat station and you are free to explore Hue by night. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you enjoy the Dinner Cruise on the Perfume River with us.