Hoi An to Lao Bao Border (Laos border) by private car provided by Vietnam Vacation Travel & Transport is a great way to renew your Vietnamese Visa.
The Hoi An to Lao Bao border distance is about 278 km and it takes around 5 hours to transfer by car/ 1-way. By booking the private car Hoian to Lao Bao Border, you will get a door-to-door transfer service in a nice and comfortable private car.
Do not worry about long-hour drives, along the way, our experienced driver will stop at convenient places for you to take a break, drink some coffee or have lunch.
Lao Bao is an international border crossing between Vietnam and Laos. It is an international Border Gate located in Lao Bao commune, Huong Hoa district, Quang Tri province, Vietnam.
The checkpoint on the Laos side is called the Dansavan International Border Gate, located in Dansavan village, Savannakhet Province, Laos. Besides conventional Vietnamese visas, the Lao Bao International Border Gate is also an entry point for Vietnamese Evisas.
After finishing your visa run at Lao Bao and returning to Hoian, you may want to add more central Vietnam attractions to your bucket list. So, see some of our Hoian travel services below for more ideas:
- Private Car Hoi An To Ba Na Hills – 56 USD/Sedan car
- Hoi An To Monkey Mountain Private Car – 72 USD/Sedan car
- Hoi An To Marble Mountain Private Car – 32 USD/Sedan car
- My Son Sanctuary Sunset Tour – from 25 USD/pax
- Hue City Tour From Hoi An – from 55 USD/pax
- Hoi An Street Food Tour – 35 USD/pax
HOI AN TO LAO BAO BORDER PRIVATE CAR
Because it takes us a total of about 12 hours to do this Visa Run so we highly recommend you start early. At 7:30 am, our Hoi An private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay in Hoi An city center and we start the private car from Hoi An to the Lao Bao Border.
Along the way to the Laos border, if you would like to stop at places to drink some coffee, have lunch or take a short break, our friendly will be very happy to support you.
After about 3 hours and 20 minutes, we will arrive at the Lao Bao Border (Laos border). Our driver will wait for you at the Lao Bao border on Vietnam’s side for you to do the Visa Run. After all, he will transfer you safely back to your hotel in Hoi An and we finish the Hoi An to Laos Border by private car. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a nice day with us.
Process Of Getting A Visa Run
The procedure of getting a visa run to Lao Bao may seem harsh and tiring. But if you follow the right steps, it is actually rather simple and easy by Vietnamese standards. Some police officers have a basic command of English, which makes everything much simpler for foreigners.
So the procedure is as follows after you cross the border:
- To reach the buildings on the Lao side, proceed past the Vietnamese border buildings and across the border. After passing, obtain your Vietnam Exit Stamp from the window with the person wearing a dark green uniform.
- Enter the building’s first chamber on the left. Get the Laos visa application form and fill out the form first.
- Hand in your completed application, photo, and passport to the Lao immigration official. When they’re done, make your payment.
- As you leave the room and turn left, get your Lao Entrance Stamp at the “Entrance Formalities” window.
- Return across the border to the Vietnamese-side buildings. From the window with the person wearing a dark green uniform, obtain your Lao Exit Stamp.
- Hand in your completed application, photo, and passport to the Vietnamese immigration official. When they’re done, make your payment.
- Get your Lao Exit Stamp from the same window as your Vietnam Entrance Stamp but from a different staff.
- You are ready to depart after you have your new visa and entrance stamp!
Usually, an immigration official will perform one more passport check to ensure that you are good to leave. Again, there is always staff to guide you step by step, so don’t be nervous if you can’t understand the above instructions.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- This is the door-to-door private car
- New, modern, and comfortable private car.
- Best price guarantee without hidden costs.
- Book now and pay later without a deposit.
- Tools, parking fees, gasoline, and bottled water are included.
- A basic English-speaking driver will be helpful for your journey.