Sunrise on Tam Giang Lagoon tour is a wonderful half-day trip to admire the fabulous sunrise moments on Chuon Lagoon and hunt unique photos of the early morning fish market.
By booking our Tam Giang Lagoon sunrise tour, you will enjoy the great views of the vast brackish lagoon, and experience the daily local life, as well as fishing activities.
You may be interested in our other Hue Tours and Hue private cars to explore other renowned attractions and destinations, such as
- Sunset On Tam Giang Lagoon Tour – from 23 USD/ pax.
- Perfume River Sunset Cruise With Dinner – from 45 USD/ pax.
- Hue Food Tour By Cyclo – from 45 USD/ pax.
- Hue To Bach Ma National Park By Car – from 73 USD/ Sedan car.
- Hue To My Son Sanctuary Private Car – from 94 USD/ Sedan car.
SUNRISE ON TAM GIANG LAGOON TOUR
Tam Giang Lagoon Tour Highlights
- Enjoy the Sampan boat ride on the lagoon.
- Admire the fantastic sunrise moments on Chuon Lagoon
- Interact with the locals and learn more about local daily life.
- Hunting beautiful and unique photos of the vast lagoon and daily life.
- Experience the fishing activities and learn how to catch fish.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the lagoon and the early morning fish market.
Sunrise On Tam Giang Lagoon Tour Details
At 5:00 am, our private car and local tour guide will be ready at your hotel/ homestay lobby and we start the Sunrise on Tam Giang Lagoon tour.
Along the way to Tam Giang Lagoon, our local guide will tell you a lot of information about the lagoon feature, and its important role in the daily life of the locals.
Around 5:30 am, we arrive at Tam Giang Lagoon and enjoy the beautiful views of the sun rising on the lagoon and the early morning fish market. We will enjoy the views of hundreds of fishing boats coming home after a long day, and interact with the local fishermen with all kinds of seafood. Our local guide will invite you to some local Vietnamese coffee there.
After that, we will take a sampan boat to go around the lagoon to learn more about the lagoon feature and hunt some more photos of the locals on this vast lagoon.
Keep doing our Sunrise on Tam Giang Lagoon tour, we will experience how to use simple tools to go fishing with the locals. You will learn how to set up the fishing net, and traps to catch fish, shrimps, and crabs. If you are lucky, you will catch a lot of them and can support the locals for the day.
Last but not least, we will get to a hut in the middle of the lagoon to admire the sunrise on the lagoon with our eyes and immerse our souls in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the lagoon.
Around 7:30 am, after all, we will take the sampan boat to get back and the Hue private car will transfer you back to your hotel. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a lovely morning with us.