Tien Sa Port To Hue Private Car is an ideal choice for you to explore the most beautiful attractions of Hue. By booking our Da Nang Shore Excursions, you will have an exciting adventure to admire the natural landscapes such as Hai Van Pass, and Lap An Lagoon.
The distance from Tien Sa Port to Hue is approximately 101 km and it takes about 2 hours to transfer by car. During the trip, you will have a high-quality door-to-door transportation service in a comfortable private car.
In particular, you can admire various outstanding architecture, history, and culture that were honored as UNESCO Cultural Heritage at Khai Dinh Tomb, Hue Imperial Citadel as well as Thien Mu Pagoda.
Also, you may be interested in our Vietnam Shore Excursions during your memorable trip on a cruise ship, such as
- Tien Sa Port To Ba Na Hills Tour– from 160 USD/ pax.
- Chan May Port To Da Nang Tour– from 160 USD/ pax.
- Tien Sa Port To Hoi An Tour– from 150 USD/pax.
TIEN SA PORT TO HUE BY PRIVATE CAR
You will start the Tien Sa Port To Hue Private Car Transfer when our driver picks you up at Tien Sa Gate. So, please move to Tien Sa Gate after getting off the cruise ship. Then, you will easily see the welcome board with your full name. Along the road, if you want to explore any stunning sites, just comfortably request our friendly driver.
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is the first spot of our Tien Sa Port To Hue By Car. This Route Hai Van Pass is a challenging road with outstanding circuitous passes between the two cities of Da Nang and Hue, which attracts many visitors wishing to conquer.
Besides, you will be overwhelmed by the majestic scenery with overlapped mountains, vast rivers, and highlight places in Hai Van Pass Vietnam. In particular, you can enjoy the best coffee while admiring the sunrise or sunset in the relaxed moments.
Lang Co Beach
You will continue to travel to a fairyland in central Vietnam, the Lang Co Beach Hue. Coming to this place, visitors will have a chance to connect to nature mother. This means you can immerse in the tranquility and serenity of space while walking around soft and white sand, feeling the sea breeze, and listening to the gentle music from the ocean waves to treat your soul.
Moreover, you will have a chance to glimpse the poetic Lap An Lagoon or Cau Hai Lagoon while transferring to the other renowned tourist attractions.
Khai Dinh Tomb
Khai Dinh Royal Tomb is the next site in our Private Car From Tien Sa Port To Hue. This is known as the most expensive and beautiful royal tomb in Vietnam. Stepping through nearly 127 stone steps, tourists will witness the harmonious architectural blend of Asian and European styles in the Khai Dinh Tomb.
Also, tourists will have insight into how the Khai Dinh emperor is enthusiastic about art expressed through creative, meticulous, and sophisticated structures.
Hue Imperial Citadel
To keep doing our Tien Sa Port To Hue By Car, you will uncover the Hue Imperial Citadel, which was honored as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993. This Hue Citadel has many attractive history stories related to the imperial citadel of Hue as well as the feudal life of the 13 Nguyen Dynasty Emperors.
Furthermore, you can admire various typical architecture, such as Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Holy Cannons, Truong Sanh Residence, Ngu Phung Palace, Nguyen Royal Family Temple, Hue Royal Theater, etc.
Thien Mu Pagoda Hue
The last stop of our Tien Sa Port To Hue By Car is Thien Mu Pagoda, an over 400-year-old Buddhist temple built by Nguyen Hoang King in 1601. In this Huddhist Sanctuary, you can enjoy not only mysterious legends and ancient architecture in the peaceful atmosphere but also admire the fabulous views of the Perfume River on the river bank at the pagoda.
Afterward, our driver will take you back to the Tien Sa Port Da Nang, we finish the Tien Sa Port To Hue Private Car. All in all, Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a memorable adventure with us.
- If you want our driver to pick you up at the inside Tien Sa Port, you will pay an extra 30 USD/ pax as a fee of permission from the port manager.
- A baby seat is free for one and available if you require it in advance.
- Please choose proper clothes that cover your knees and chest to respect sites in Nguyen Dynasty Tombs and Pagoda.
- You can bring light jackets or sunglasses because of the unpredictable weather in Hai Van Pass.
- You can book the Tien Sa Port To Hue Tour if you would like to look for information about the Nguyen Dynasty from our well-informed tour guide.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- It is a door-to-door private car transfer with a helpful English-speaking driver.
- We provide a new and comfortable private car with a strong A/C.
- Our travel experts are available 24/7 to assist you via Whatsapp at +84349825119.
- The price of Tien Sa Port To Hue By Car is clear and affordable without any hidden costs.