Are you looking for a memorable experience during your cruise ship excursion to Chan May Port Hue in Vietnam? Booking Chan May Port to Da Nang private car transfer of Vietnam Vacation Travel, you will explore Lap An Lagoon, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay, Marble Mountains, and Linh Ung Bai But Pagoda. Hence, our Chan May port To Da Nang By Private Car is the best choice for exploring the most scenic route of Central Vietnam.
The day trip from Chan May Port to Da Nang by private car is safe, convenient, and flexible in the itinerary with a strong A/C car. Moreover, transfer from Chan May port to Danang City full day is also a great chance to learn more about local life, Vietnamese customs, and culture.
The distance from Chan May Port to Da Nang is about 43km, so it takes around 1 hour to transfer by car/one-way. Unlike other transport vehicles to Danang city, such as grab cars or traditional taxis. Our private car Chan May Port to Danang City is a door-to-door transfer service with an English-speaking driver.
During your cruise ship excursion in Vietnam, you may be interested in our other Vietnam Shore Excursions as follows
- Chan May Port To Ba Na Hills Private Car– from 140 USD/ Sedan car.
- Chan May Port To Hoi An Tour– from 60 USD/ pax.
- Chan May Port To Hue Tour– 160 USD/ pax.
- Phu My Port to Saigon private car– 160 USD/ Sedan car.
CHAN MAY PORT TO DA NANG PRIVATE CAR
Following your requested time, our English-speaking driver will pick you up outside the port’s gate on time. Thus, please walk out around 500 m from your cruise ship to the port gate. Our driver will hold a welcome board with your full name so that you can recognize him easily.
Along the way by private car from Chan May port to Danang city tour, you will visit famous tourist attractions in Hue and Da Nang as follows:
Attractions In Hue
Lap An Lagoon is the first attraction in your Chan May Port to Da Nang itinerary. It is one of Hue’s largest brackish water lagoons with a total size of up to 800 hectares with many oyster farms. Furthermore, it has peaceful beauty with lush green mountains surrounding it and a unique restaurant.
The next place we will stop is Lang Co Bay – one of the top 30 of the most beautiful and captivating bays globally that The World Bays honored in 2009. It is famous for its clear blue water, long white sand beaches, and the average temperature is only about 25 degrees Celsius.
Therefore, the air is extremely cool and fresh, making it an ideal stop for sightseeing and taking photos. Plus, you can also see the daily activities of the local fishing village.
Hai Van Pass is the next stop during your day trip from Chan May Port Hue to Danang. It is the most adventurous mountain pass in Vietnam, with the world’s most breathtaking coastal road views voted by Top Gear.
In addition, Hai Van Pass (Ocean and Clouds Pass) also has a relic from the Tran Dynasty that is Hai Van Gate on the peak of the pass. It is also an ancient border of the Champa Kingdom and Dai Viet. Standing from the top of the pass, you can see the stunning panorama of Hue and Danang city.
Attractions In Da Nang
After reaching Da Nang at noon, you can ask our driver to stop at a local restaurant for lunch if you feel hungry.
The first attraction we will visit in Danang City is the Marble Mountains. It is a cluster of five limestone mountains south of Danang city that symbolizes the five elements of universe formation: metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.
You will explore many mysterious caves, temples, and pagodas, such as Huyen Khong Cave, Van Thong Cave, Tam Thai Pagoda, etc. Besides, you can admire the spectacular views of the surrounding scenery, especially the beautiful Non-Nuoc beach from the mountain’s peak.
Additionally, you can visit the 200-year-old Non-Nuoc marble carving village below Marble Mountain. This village is ideal for buying stunning souvenirs and watching artisans carving marble stone products. This will be an exciting experience on your trip from Chan May port to Da Nang by car.
Most prominently, you will admire a Lady Buddha statue 67 meters in height with 17 floors toward the vast ocean. Additionally, you can also see many wild monkeys along the way to the pagoda and even on the pagoda’s campus.
After all, our driver will transfer you safely back to Chan May Port. We finish the Chan May Port to Da Nang by private car transfer. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a fabulous day with us.
Chan May Port to Da Nang Travel Thoughts:
- A baby seat is available upon your request, and it is free of charge for 1, but please request it in advance.
- At the end of the trip, we will drop you off at your cruise ship inside the Chan May Port.
- If you want to make this trip with all inclusion and a knowledgeable tour guide, you may prefer our Chan May Port to Da Nang Tour.
- Marble Mountains Da Nang entrance fee: 40,000 VND/pax; the lift fee: 15,000 VND. The Hades Cave entrance fee is 20,000 VND/pax. Non-Nuoc marble carving village is free entrance.
- Please walk out of Chan May Port Gate- 500m from your Cruise ship. If you request to be picked up inside the port gate- right close to your cruise ship, please pay an extra port customs fee of 25 USD/ pax.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Our Chan May Port private car rental is a door-to-door transfer service.
- The price is affordable, without hidden costs, and we are always available for bottled water, wifi, and tissues in the car.
- We are willing to customize the itinerary to meet your travel needs.
- Moreover, we are the only travel agency in Hue that has 24/7 online support promptly via Whatsapp at +84349825119.
- Our driver team can speak basic communicative English and be very helpful during your 1-day trip from Chan May Port Hue to Da Nang by car.
- You can choose Sedans, SUVs, or minivans cars, and all cars are clean and up-to-date with strong A/C.
- Most importantly, you can book for now and pay later in cash to our driver.