Phong Nha Cave Kayak Tour is a great 1 adventurous day to conquer Phong Nha Cave, the most famous cave inside the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park and the world’s largest wet cave.
By booking our Conquer Phong Nha Cave by kayak tour, we will have a chance to reach the subterranean river system can be followed all the way 4.5 kilometres deep inside the cave to what is supposedly the end of the cave.
Phong Nha Cave is a feature cave in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site. This wonderful cave is 7,729m long and contains 14 grottoes, as well as a 13,969m underground river.
The name Phong Nha means ‘Wind and Teeth’ from the shapes of stalactites and stalagmites that used to stand at the cave’s entrance.
In addition, we also provide many other Phong Nha tours and transfer services to meet your travel needs, such as
- Paradise Cave And Mooc Spring Tour – 55 USD/ pax.
- Elephant Cave & Ma Da Valley – 71 USD/ pax.
- Hang Pygmy Exploration – 336 USD/ pax.
- Phong Nha To Da Nang Private Car – 143 USD/ Sedan.
- Phong Nha To Hue By Private Car – 94 USD/ Sean.
- Phong Nha To Hoi An Private Car – 147 USD/ Sedan.
PHONG NHA CAVE KAYAK TOUR
08:00-09:00 AM: Our local guide will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay around the Phong Nha Town area and we start the Phong Nha Cave Kayak Tour 1 day.
Around 09:00-09:30 AM: Our experienced tour guide will tell you the entire activities in the tour program (What you can and can not do in the Phong Nha Cave) and prepares cave equipment.
10:00 AM: Our cave experts will train you how to kayak and we will practice kayaking in front of the Phong Nha Cave entrance. If you already know how to kayak, please show us how professional you are. After all, when we all are ready, we will start kayaking through the cave in the darkness( First 3 kilometers).
At 11:00 AM: We will get off the kayak and start the hiking part to reach the hiking spot( around 1,5km). We will admire the fabulous beauty of the stalactites and stalagmites formations which have been given names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”, ‘Kneeling elephant’, etc.
13:00 PM: Our group will get to the secret underground lake, and we will enjoy swimming in the pure natural cave pools with crystal and cold water.
Around 13:30 PM: On our Conquer 4.5KM Phong Nha Cave by Kayak tour, we will have a picnic lunch at the lunch spot and take a short break.
At about 14:00 PM: We will start hiking and Kayaking back to the cave mouth. Leave the kayak, visit the dry branches: Hang Tien, Hang Cung Dinh, and learn about ancient characters of the mysterious Cham people dating back thousands of years.
15:30 PM: Our driver and minivan will transfer you back to your hotel/ homestay in Phong Nha town and we finish the Phong Nha Kayak Tour 1 day. Vietnam Vacation Travel wishes you a great adventurous Kayak cave tour with us.
Phong Nha Cave is a special natural wonder of the world with the most amazing aesthetic and unique values with 7 outstanding features voted by the British Royal cave association in 1997 including
- The longest wet cave in the world.
- The Highest and largest cave entrance in the world.
- The largest and most beautiful sandy bank and reefs.
- The most beautiful underground lake.
- The most magnificent miraculous stalactites.
- The most beautiful underground river.
- The cave with a high and large dry cave.
What Should You Bring?
- A towel, 01 set of dry clothes, a bikini or swimming suit, a waterproof bag for phones, camera.
- You may prepare your own trekking shoes (we provide plastic shoe sizes 37 to 43 only).